- Mapping and Assaying the Near Earth Object Population Affordably on a Decadal Timescale, August 11-14, 2014 (details)
- PUBLIC LECTURE: Near-Earth Asteroids: Stepping Stones to an Interplanetary Civilization, August 12, 2014 (details)
- Science and Enabling Technologies to Explore the Interstellar Medium, September 8-11, 2014 (details)
- Bridging the Gap: Observations and Theory of Star Formation Meet on Large and Small Scales, November 3-7, 2014 (details)
- Gazing at the Solar System: Capturing the Evolution of Dunes, Faults, Volcanoes and Ice from Space, June 16-19, 2014 (details)
- Open Lecture: Optical Remote Sensing of Earth and Planetary Surfaces, June 17, 2014 (details)
- Venus Seismology, June 2-6, 2014 (details)
In this article Michael Lehrer speaks about the challenges of designing the new Keck Center for KISS.